Gifts to individual academic unit and centers directly support their ability to support students conference travel, support departmental level scholarships, provide faculty research support, and curriculum enhancement programming such as academically oriented student groups, honor societies and much more.
- Computer Information Systems
- Equine Industry Program
- MBA Programs
- Beta Alpha Si
- Center for Free Enterprise
- Reinhardt Academic Center
- Forcht Center for Entrepreneurship
- Gifts to this fund support the activities of the Forcht Center for Entrepreneurship. These activities include, but are not limited to, VetStart, ULaunch, e+l Entrepreneurs Meet Innovators and LauchIt programming, speaker series, business plan competitions and other outreach programming.
- Office of Thought Leadership and Community Engagement
- Family Business Center
- Ulmer Career Center