REACH is UofL's centralized academic support program providing tutoring, workshops, and intervention classes through our 21st century learning center facilities. We will continue to raise monies that support signature programs that support our low-income and first-generation college students. These programs are essential for closing the achievement gap and helping students be retained and graduate from UofL.
Here is how your gift translates into impact for our students:
- $11 covers 1 hour of tutoring a UofL student
- $165 covers tutoring for 1 student for the entire semester (1 hr. per week)
- $175 will allow for 4 weeks of instruction for one student during the summer Calculus Preview Program
- $825 provides tutoring for 5 students for the entire semester
- $875 will allow 4 weeks of Calculus Preview for 5 students
"Because I used my resources the summer before ENGR 101, I had a better foundation for the material and it was a smoother transition from high school Calculus to Speed School Calculus." - Hannah Downs, Industrial Engineering
We hope you will take this opportunity to Raise Some L for this program!