Our mission is to promote Speed School in all its activities and program goals. A major focus of the council is to promote awareness of and goodwill toward the school and its students, faculty and programs. The fulfillment of this mission will enhance the value of the degrees earned by the alumni and guarantee continued value for future alumni.
The purpose and specific objectives of the council are to:
- Involve alumni in promoting and fostering the interests of the school by offering programs to meet the needs of the alumni
- Further the interests of the school and its alumni through social events, reunions, recognition of outstanding support for Speed School and achievements of alumni and others
- Enhance understanding of and appreciation for the school among community businesses and leaders
- Assist the school in the recruitment and retention of outstanding students
- Obtain financial support from public and private sources for the school.
Your gift during UofL's Day of Giving will help the council support Speed School through unique programming for our students, faculty, staff and alumni.