REACH is UofL’s centralized academic support unit for undergraduate students. Our primary goals are to enhance students’ academic performance, to help students transition to college life, and to support the university’s retention of undergraduate students. REACH annually provides more than 80,000 hours of tutoring, academic instruction, and workshops/seminars.
Here is how your gift translates into impact for our students:
- $11 covers 1 hour of tutoring a UofL student
- $165 covers tutoring for 1 student for the entire semester (1 hr. per week)
- $175 will allow for 4 weeks of instruction for one student during the summer Calculus Preview Program
- $825 provides tutoring for 5 students for the entire semester
- $875 will allow 4 weeks of Calculus Preview for 5 students
"Because I used my resources the summer before ENGR 101, I had a better foundation for the material and it was a smoother transition from high school Calculus to Speed School Calculus." - Hannah Downs, Industrial Engineering
We hope you will take this opportunity to Raise Some L for this program!